How to use the iron remover correctly
The iron remover is a safety device used to prevent accidental iron from entering the working machinery (especially the crusher) with the material or ore being treated. Therefore, the iron remover can prevent accidents or stop work due to entry into the iron during mechanical work. The application of iron remover is very extensive, and the magnetic separation network teaches you how to use the iron remover
1. The correct selection of the iron remover must consider the iron content of the material, the iron removal requirements, the use environment and the characteristics of the iron remover itself.
2. When there is more iron in the material, the self-unloading electromagnetic and permanent magnet separators (RCDC, RCDD, RCDF, RCYC, RCT, CFDL series) with continuous iron discharge capacity should be selected.
3. When there is less iron in the material, manual unloading electromagnetic and permanent magnet separators (RCDA, RCDB, RCDE and RCY series) should be used. Properly reducing the suspension height is beneficial to removing iron.
4. When the material contains few iron parts, the GJT series metal detector should be used together with the strong excitation self-discharging electromagnetic iron remover to save energy and remove iron.
5. When the power capacity is limited, the permanent magnet separator should be used.
6. When the use of environmental dust is serious, the iron separator of fully enclosed structure should be selected, such as: RCDB, RCDE, RCDD, RCDF series electromagnetic products and RCYB, RCYD series permanent magnet products.
7. When the iron remover is installed on the head of the belt conveyor, the driving wheel at the bottom of the iron remover should be non-ferromagnetic material because of the forward momentum and looseness of the material.
8. When the iron remover is installed in the middle of the belt conveyor (ie, cross-arranged), in order to improve the iron removal effect, the WCG series non-magnetic linear idler can be added under the tape.
9. For non-ferromagnetic metal materials that can not be adsorbed by the iron remover, GJT series metal detectors should be used for detection, and the machine will be manually removed after alarm or shutdown.
10. Iron-absorbing iron has the following characteristics: it is easy to suck short and long; the tip is easy to be ball; the suction is easy to be static. In the case of high requirements for iron removal, the specifications of the iron remover should be appropriately increased or multi-stage iron removal should be adopted.
11. When multi-stage iron removal is adopted, the iron removal force of the latter stage should be higher than that of the former stage. Otherwise, the iron removal effect of the latter stage iron remover is poor.
12. There are many ways to remove iron from magnetic materials. If the situation is complicated, it should cooperate with the technical department of our company, and carry out special design according to the special use and special environment of the user.